Tag Archives: 上海水磨LZ

Vancouver school district takes transfer requests

first_imgVancouver — Any student who lives outside of Vancouver Public Schools’ boundaries but wants to attend a VPS school next year can now request a transfer.Students interested in transferring should ask for a request form from their home district. They should then bring that form to the student welfare and attendance office at the Jim Parsley Center, 2901 Falk Road, Vancouver. Requests are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.Parents will be notified of the decision within 45 days.The request is valid for only one school year. A new choice transfer request form must be submitted from the student’s home district every year.For more information, visit vansd.org/student-welfare-attendance/boundaries.last_img